April 17, 2019

GOODNEWS!!! “I Want Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” – Former Big Brother Winner, Efe Money



GOODNEWS!!! “I Want Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” – Former Big Brother Winner, Efe Money



Ex Big Brother Naija winner, Efe Money has a good news for all upcoming artistes, as he has a plan to blow some of them.
He made this amazing revelation in an Interview with Sunday Scoop, when asked how he feel about the backlash he got from the public concerning is music career.
Efe said;
“I don’t think the backlash I got from people has made me a better singer. It is just normal to always want to be better than you were yesterday. As an artiste, I have been growing. I don’t think there is something I am doing now that I wasn’t doing before.
“I think I am enjoying the grace of God. If you ask me how I grew up, I cannot tell you. You don’t determine certain things; it is just grace. All I do is to produce music every day, make different sounds and continue to grow.
“I also have so much interest and passion in helping people around me. I may not have so much but I have been helping people in my own little way; I don’t just make noise about it.”

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon